Thursday, December 29, 2011

Doing A Job You Love

Do you love what you do? I do! I love being a full time wife and mother of 5. It is what I dreamed about when I was little. I played dolls and would pretend I was a mommy and would clean my house, feed my family, dress and rock my dolls. I loved playing "house." Now that I am an adult I still love being a wife and mother and doing all that is required of me.
I love creating a home that I love as well as my family will love.I don't believe you have to have the most beautiful house on the block to have a home that you love. It's what you make it and if when you look at it, it makes YOU happy.

I love planning meals and daily tasks that need to be done or made. It makes my life more workable. I love to search for new recipes and making them for my family and having them smile because they love it so much. :)

I love to clean my home. Yes, it is hard work and sometimes I just don't feel like cleaning AGAIN! However, when I am done cleaning and I can stand back and look at what I have done, I feel so much better about my home and myself. I also know that the rest of my family loves it too.


I love to cook and preparing meals for my family. I also love to share what I make with others. I think sharing a meal with your own family or a guest brings people closer together. It warms people up,cheers someone who has had a bad day, and lets others know you care about them because you took the time to make something THEY like.
I love what I do! I think that if you do what you love it brings joy to your heart and keeps away stress and even illness. When you are happy your body reacts to that. When you are always stressed and mad and are just plain not happy with your life your body will react to that but in a bad way. Being a full time wife and mother,I believe, is what Allah wants me to do. It is what He created for me to be. I am earning reward from Allah while trying to do my best as a wife and mother. Allah has given me all the tools that I need to do the job that He created for me to do. He has given me the desire to do my job, the mind to think of creative ways to make my home and family better. He has even allowed for me the ability to do research on how to do my job in the best way I can. I read books on cooking decorating. I also read how Allah wants my home to be. How He wants me to raise my children and how to be the wife He would be pleased with. I know that I am not perfect but that is what He is there for. I can go to my Creator and ask forgiveness and try again. Allah has created each of us to do something different. Some of us are mothers while some are teachers, evene doctors. Yes, I think Allah calls some of us women to be something other than full time mothers. Why? I think because we women need to have someone to go to when we are sick or having a baby. Or how about a hairdresser. We women need someone to go to when we need our hair done. So we all have our part in this life and we must do what Allah wants from us. Serving Him the way He wants us to serve. I also believe that our first priority is our families and husbands. Many women can work right from their home serving the other women in their community. Do what you love. You will be more happier, less stressed, and willing to gain more reward. Why? Because you have a passion to be the best at what you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment